Suite for: cat.
Life Stage: All life stages.
Real chicken for purrfect nutrition! This complete and balanced healthy cat food has everything your little hunter needs to thrive and play with true feline confidence.
Chicken is a lean and low-sodium protein source, making it a healthy option to fuel your cat’s vitality. This freeze-dried chicken cat food is made with real meat, vital organs and bone. Our proprietary “slow” freeze-drying process does not destroy natural enzymes and nutrients in the food.
Combat food allergies by excluding “junky” ingredients like additives and artificial preservatives. Our limited ingredient, grain free chicken cat food utilizes real, raw protein instead of unhealthy, carb-heavy fillers. This natural cat food can be fed as a fully balanced meal, or as a healthy protein supplement to take your cat’s diet to the next level.
Packaging May Vary.
- REAL, RAW MEAT: Feed your little lion! As obligate carnivores, cats need real meat to stay fit. Your hunter will thrive on the protein-packed raw meat in this delicious and healthy chicken cat food.
- FREEZE-DRIED CHICKEN CAT FOOD: Intensive processing would break down nutrients, but our unique slow freeze-drying process locks them in — so this natural cat food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free chicken cat food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. It’s the ultimate limited ingredient cat food!
- HEALTHY CHICKEN CAT FOOD: Chicken meat is rich in vitamins and high in protein, for a naturally nutritious meal with the satisfying taste your cat craves! USA made and sourced from cage free chicken.
- EASY-TO-FEED CRUNCHY MINI NIBS: This lightweight dry cat food can be served as is, or mixed with other food for a meaty boost of protein. Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Chicken, chicken heart, chicken liver, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Feed up to double the amount for kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as a complete meal or mix in with other food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.