Suite for: dog.
Life Stage: All life stages.
For the pup who’s craving chicken!
You’ll realize as soon as you open the bag that there’s nothing in it but REAL freeze-dried chicken. Dry and flaky with a texture that melts in your pup’s mouth, these freeze-dried chicken dog treats look so good you’ll almost want to try one yourself! Feed them as high-value dog training treats, or simply to reward your best furiend for being such a good boy or girl.
No more scanning through long ingredient panels to ensure your dog’s treats don’t contain unhealthy additives. Vital Essentials natural dog treats contain NO dyes, fillers or rendered by-products and NO grains or gluten. Our freeze-dried chicken dog treats are made with literally one ingredient! There’s NO surprises here — just real chicken breast!
These freeze-dried chicken breast dog treats are proudly sourced, made and packaged in the USA. Expect to see natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- FREEZE DRIED CHICKEN DOG TREATS: These chicken dog treats will have your pup licking his lips and begging for more! Chicken is a lean source of protein, naturally packed with vitamins and minerals.
- TREATS WORTH BEGGING FOR: You don’t have to sacrifice mouthwatering taste to treat your pup right. These healthy dog treats are delicious protein-rich snacks dogs go wild for, and are nutritious too!
- NOTHING BUT CHICKEN BREAST: There’s no artificial flavoring, fillers, dyes or rendered by-products in our limited ingredient grain free dog treats. Treat your best boy or girl with a clean conscience!
- DOG TRAINING MADE EASY: These dog training treats are the perfect high-value reward to keep your dog focused and motivated. With treats this good on the line, you’ll be amazed what your pup remembers!
- TREATS FOR THE ROAD: Our freeze-dried dog treats are dry and lightweight in a convenient, resealable pouch. Wherever you and your pup explore, bring these natural dog treats on all your adventures!
Boneless, skinless chicken breast
Feed as a Healthy Treat or as a Training Aid for your Dog.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.