Suite for: dog.
Life Stage: All life stages.
Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Bully Sticks are nutritious snacks for your dog, made with 100% natural beef pizzle. Each package contains 5 individual freeze-dried bully sticks, featuring natural variations in weight, color and size. Beef pizzle treats are low-fat, low-cholesterol and protein-packed, fueling your pup with the energy to play all day long!
For maximum freshness, our freeze-dried dog snacks are never cooked. All the healthy nutrients found in fresh, raw bully sticks have been retained through our slow freeze-drying process — resulting in a lightweight, delicious treat for your dog that you know is good for them, too! With zero added dyes or flavors, you don’t need to worry about ‘mystery ingredients’ when you feed your dog Vital Essentials freeze-dried bully sticks.
This single ingredient snack is completely grain free, gluten free and best of all — guilt free. Treat your very good dog to a scrumptious and nutritious natural bully stick, and you may discover their new favorite snack!
* SUPPORT ORAL HEALTH WITH FREEZE-DRIED BULLY STICKS: Made of raw beef pizzle and freeze-dried for 48 hours, these chews will gently remove plaque and buildup while delivering the ultimate, nutritious snack your pup will howl for.
* GRAIN & GLUTEN FREE: Freeze-dried bully sticks for dogs are protein-rich snacks, naturally gluten free without any fillers or artificial ingredients.
* BULLY STICKS FOR DOGS OF ALL SIZES: Ideal for all ages and breeds, these popular bully sticks are the perfect snack for every member of your canine pack.
* 100% USA MADE AND PACKAGED: Freeze-dried, not cooked, ensuring a premium quality snack that is light-weight and delicious for your four legged family member.
* NATURAL DOG TREATS: Because these bully sticks are 100% natural, individual piece weight, color and size may vary.
Feed as a Healthy Treat.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.