Suite for: dog.
Life Stage: All life stages.
These healthy dog treats are made from real green beef tripe, freeze-dried through our proprietary “slow” 48-hour process to retain the naturally-occurring probiotics and enzymes. Beef tripe is excellent for digestive health and has the perfect ratio of calcium to phosphorus, as well as high levels of omega 3s and omega 6s.
We’ve yet to meet a dog who doesn’t love beef tripe! These aromatic dog treats are perfect for enticing picky eaters or as dog training treats.
No more scanning through long ingredient panels to make sure your dog’s treats don’t contain unhealthy additives. Vital Essentials natural dog treats contain NO dyes, fillers or rendered by-products and NO grains or gluten.
These freeze-dried beef tripe dog treats are proudly sourced, made and packaged in the USA. Expect to see natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- BEEF TRIPE FOR DOGS: Our beef tripe dog treats are a natural source of omega-3s and a healthy boost of probiotics for your dog. With a potent scent to tempt any pup, they’re perfect for picky eaters.
- TREATS WORTH BEGGING FOR: You don’t have to sacrifice mouthwatering taste to treat your pup right. These healthy dog treats are delicious protein-rich snacks dogs go wild for, and are nutritious too!
- NO MYSTERY INGREDIENTS: There’s no artificial flavorings, fillers, dyes or rendered by-products in these limited ingredient, grain free dog treats. Treat your best boy or girl with a clean conscience!
- DOG TRAINING MADE EASY: These dog training treats are the perfect high-value reward to keep your dog focused and motivated. With treats this good on the line, you’ll be amazed what your pup remembers!
- TREATS FOR THE ROAD: Our freeze-dried dog treats are dry and lightweight in a convenient, resealable pouch. Wherever you and your pup explore, bring these natural dog treats on all your adventures!
Green beef tripe, mixed tocopherols (preservative).
Feed as a Healthy Treat or as a Training Aid for your Dog.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.