4 Legger RESTORE - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioning Rinse for Dogs
Suite for: Puppy, Adult, Senior Dogs
Size: 8 oz with sprayer attachment
Our USDA Certified Organic apple cider vinegar spray for dogs is packed with beneficial organic herbs and organic essential oils to improve your dog's skin and coat and help restore their natural skin and coat balance.
- Relief from Itchy Skin: Natural astringents and toners clean the skin, pores, and coat of buildup and helps to restore the natural sebum balance of your dog's skin and coat. Spray your dog from the neck down and massage it deeply into your dog's coat. Rinse with water until clear. Note that we do not recommend spraying your dog's face.
- Relief for Yeasty Skin: Natural, safe and effective anti-fungals combine to soothe the skin and reduce the presence of bacteria and yeast. Spray your dog from the neck down and massage it deeply into your dog's coat. Rinse with water until clear. Note that we do not recommend spraying your dog's face.
- Relief from Fleas:A bath in 4-Legger's Organic Dog Shampoo and followed by a rinse with our apple cider conditioner will kill the fleas and leave your dog with a silky shine.
- No More "Frito Feet": If your dog has itchy stinky yeasty feet (otherwise known as Frito feet) you can spray the feet with the ACV rinse 1-2x a day. There’s no need to rinse when using this method which allows these beneficial ingredients to work in between applications.
- Cleaning Your Dog's Ears: You can also spray the apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and then use it to clean your dog's ears although if your dog really does have an ear infection, please go visit your veterinarian.
- Made in USA.
Purified water, vodka (organic), vinegar, apple cider (raw, unfiltered, organic), guar gum (natural plant based, organic), lemongrass essential oil (organic), sweet orange essential oil (organic), xantham gum (natural gum), olive oil (ev, organic), shea butter (organic), ylang ylang essential oil (organic), thyme essential oil (organic), rosehip seed oil (organic), organic henna herb powder (colorless), sage leaf herb (organic), bilberry leaf herb (organic)
Organic apple cider vinegar - Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar relieves itchy skin, clean and tightens pores, soften and soothes the skin, reduces the presence of bacteria and yeast, and deter fleas.
Organic guar gum - A natural conditioner and detangler, it helps to decrease friction and naturally conditions both skin and your dog's coat.
Organic shea butter - Helps provide and retain
moisture and heal damaged skin.
How to Use:
- As A Conditioner
1. Shake the bottle to mix contents.
2. Spray or apply the conditioner from your dog's neck down their body avoiding their eyes and face.
3. Gently massage deeply into the coat.
4. Rinse until water runs clear.
5. Towel dry (and reward with a treat!)
- For Yeasty Feet
You can spray, dip, or rub the ACV rinse on your dog's feet being sure you get between the pads where yeast likes to hide.
- We Recommend Doing a 24 Hour Spot Test
We recommend doing a 24 hour "spot test" by spraying a small area on your dog and monitor for any redness.
We've not found a dog yet that is sensitive but just like humans, dog's can have sensitivities and we prefer to be overly cautious.
This product is for external use only.