Vital Essentials Duck Liver Freeze Dried Cat Treats
Suite for: cats.
Life Stage: All life stages.
After just one of these freeze-dried duck liver cat treats, your kitty will be purring with joy and cuddling into your lap wanting more!
Imagine if chocolate was good for you…that’s what these healthy cat treats are like for your feline friend. Duck liver is naturally vitamin-rich, with a tempting scent and tantalizing taste that kitties love. Make dinner a special event by adding a few duck cat treats to your kitty’s meals for an extra crunch.
Grain free cat treats are perfect for cats with food allergies or who are on a strict diet. These single ingredient cat treats also do not contain gluten, dyes, artificial fillers or harsh preservatives. That means there’s no stress, no fuss and no complicated chemical formulas — just simple and natural nutrition.
Our freeze-dried duck liver cat treats are proudly made and packaged in the USA. Expect natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- REAL DUCK LIVER CAT TREATS: Our duck treats for cats are made with real duck liver — a healthy and naturally vitamin-rich snack for your cat. The taste of delectable duck is loved by cats everywhere!
- NOTHING BUT DUCK LIVER: Thanks to our limited ingredient panel, there’s no artificial fillers, additives or preservatives in these healthy cat treats — just the nutritious duck liver your cat loves!
- FREEZE-DRIED CAT TREATS: Your little hunter craves real protein! These simple and natural treats for cats are made from real, raw duck liver, freeze-dried to retain its freshness and nutrients.
- NO GRAINS, JUST GOODNESS: These grain free cat treats are perfect for kitties on a grain free or gluten free diet. Replace your carb-heavy baked treats with a cleaner and healthier snack for your cat.
- CAT TREATS FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Reward your kitty for being your good little buddy with yummy cat snacks. Use our treats in puzzle toys, between meals or even for training if you’re feeling ambitious!
Feed as a Healthy Treat for your Cat.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.