Vital Essentials Chicken Giblets Freeze Dried Cat Treats
Suite for: cats.
Life Stage: All life stages.
Fuel your feisty feline with freeze-dried chicken giblets cat treats!
Chicken giblets make perfect healthy cat treats: simple, natural and irresistibly delicious. Chicken hearts and livers may not be appealing to us humans, but cats adore these nutrient-rich organs!
There’s many ways to treat your kitty. Use chicken giblets as high-value rewards when you want to motivate your cat, or to top their meals with extra protein, or just because they’re so dang cute!
Grain free cat treats are perfect for cats with food allergies or who are on a strict diet. These limited ingredient cat treats also do not contain gluten, dyes, artificial fillers or harsh preservatives. That means there’s no stress, no fuss and no complicated chemical formulas — just simple and natural nutrition.
Our freeze-dried chicken giblets cat treats are proudly sourced, made and packaged in the USA. Expect natural variations in color and size as a result of our minimal processing.
- REAL CHICKEN GIBLETS: Chicken organs like hearts and livers are nutritious treats for your cat, naturally rich in vitamins and minerals. Plus, kitties love the taste of real chicken giblets!
- NO SNEAKY ADDITIVES: Thanks to our limited ingredient panel, there’s no artificial fillers, additives or preservatives in these healthy cat treats — just the nutritious chicken giblets your cat loves!
- FREEZE-DRIED CAT TREATS: Your little hunter craves real protein! These simple and natural treats for cats are made from real, raw chicken giblets, freeze-dried to retain their freshness and nutrients.
- NO GRAINS, JUST GOODNESS: These grain free cat treats are perfect for kitties on a grain free or gluten free diet. Replace your carb-heavy baked treats with a cleaner and healthier snack for your cat.
- CAT TREATS FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Reward your kitty for being your good little buddy with yummy cat snacks. Use our treats in puzzle toys, between meals or even for training if you’re feeling ambitious!
Chicken liver, chicken heart
Feed as a Healthy Treat for your Cat.
Preparation & Storage:
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.