North Hound Life - Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom: Superfood for Dogs
Suite For: Dogs.
Life Stage: Adult, Senior.
Size: 40g|100ml glass bottle.
Good for: Immune Boosting; Anti-viral; Anti-tumor.
Help your pets through natural methods!
We provide a potent immune enhancing full spectrum mushroom extract that may support your dog's immune system. Turkey Tail mushrooms are a great source of antioxidants.
Research shows the PSP extract from Turkey Tail mushrooms may provide a longer survival time for dogs with hemangiosarcoma. The PSP extract was found in a study at the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School to provide longer survival times for dogs with cancer in their spleen. Turkey Tail has been shown to reduce hemangiosarcoma tumor size in dogs by as much as 34%.
- Boosting immune system
- Anti-tumor (cancer fighting)
- Facilitates healing of kidney problems
- Inflammation of urinary and digestive tract
- Treats side effects of cortisone
- Anti-fungal - fights yeast in your dog (itchy paws, hot spots, ear infections, etc)
- Decrease the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- organic concentrated Turkey Tail (Coriolus versicolor) mushroom powder
- Fruiting Body Only
- Hot Water Extraction ratio: 8:1
- Polysaccharides >30% and Triterpene >0.5%
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use to start – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day
- You can increase to:
<10 lbs: 1/8 tsp
10-20 lbs: 1/4 tsp
21-30 lbs: 3/8 tsp
31-40 lbs: 1/2 tsp
41-50 lbs: 5/8 tsp
51-60 lbs: 3/4 tsp
61-70 lbs: 7/8 tsp
71-80 lbs: 1 tsp
>80 lbs: 1 1/2 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth or even butter to help with the taste.
Made in Canada.